Health & Wellness: Compact 16 Form of Chen’s Taichi
This course videos include Chen’s Tai Chi basics, including Hands, Stances, Steps, Joint Warm Up, Spiral Rotation exercises and the whole routine (3 parts) of Chen’s Tai Chi Compact 16 Forms for Intermediate level. This routine contains some popular traditional movements with explosive power. You can do all basics and routine exercise in areas as small as 7 feet by 7 feet (2m by 2m) like living room.
- Lesson 1: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Hands, Stances, Footwork.
- Lesson 2: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Warm Up.
- Lesson 3: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Spiral Rotation.
- Lesson 4: Part 1 of Compact 16 Form.
- Lesson 5: Part 2 of Compact 16 Form.
- Lesson 6: Part 3 of Compact 16 Form.
Master Leon Xu explains in detail and shows each movement in front and side views. It is easy to find more internal smooth feeling with the demo videos. You can understand and learn each move of this form very easily and quickly.
Watch link provided after purchase