Health & Wellness: Compact 12 Form of Chen’s Taichi
In this course, you can learn and exercise traditional Chen’s Tai Chi basics, including Hands, Stances, Steps, Joint Warm Up, Spiral Rotation. Also with the 2 parts of whole routine Chen’s Tai Chi Compact 12 Forms, you can master more soft movements for more benefits of Tai Chi. This form is suitable for exercise in areas as small as 7 feet by 7 feet (2m by 2m).
- Lesson 1: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Hands, Stances, Footwork.
- Lesson 2: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Warm Up.
- Lesson 3: Chen’s Tai Chi basics: Spiral Rotation.
- Lesson 4: Part 1 of Compact 12 Form.
- Lesson 5: Part 2 of Compact 12 Form.
Master Leon Xu explains in detail and shows each movement in front and side views. You can understand and learn each move of this form very easily and quickly. It is easy to improve smooth feeling with the demo videos.
Watch link provided after purchase